Auction sales are what one dealer calls the “visible part of the iceberg.” But how big is the rest of it? According to dealers, auction house experts, and other advisers, the private art market is exponentially larger—fueled by increasing demand from Russia, Asia, the Middle East, and other emerging markets. Read More
- Sole Copy of Wu-Tang Clan's New Album Sets Auction Record, Selling for 'Undisclosed Figure in the Millions'
- 2015 Venice Biennale Passes 500,000 Visitors, 5 Percent Increase From 2013
- A Brief History of the Art Los Angeles Contemporary Fair
- Michael McGinnis Steps Down as President of Phillips After 16 Years
- Here Is the 2016 Outsider Art Fair Exhibitor List