Whitney curators talk about their decision to include 5 anti-lynching prints in the museum’s inaugural show, “America is Hard to See.” [SEEN]Linda Nochlin, author of ARTnews’s famous 1971 feature “Why Have There Been No Great Women Artists?” will speak at … Read More
- Morning Links: Oreo Art Edition
- ‘We Didn't Call It Soho, It Was Just ‘Downtown’ ’: Bill Beckley Gives a Tour of His Apartment of 43 Years
- Chelsea Gallery Mixed Greens to Close in December
- Cate Blanchett to Be Honored at MoMA's Eighth Annual Film Benefit
- Derek Eller Gallery Is Opening A Pop-Up Space in L.A.