WEDNESDAY, MAY 27Workshop: “How To—Instagram | #ICPworkshop” at International Center of Photography Truly a workshop of its time, this event features Instagram photographers with a minimum of 50-500K followers (professionals, in other words) to share “success stories, tips, and tricks.” … Read More
- New Yorker Piece Details The 'Love Triangle' Between Barry McGee, Clare Rojas, and Margaret Kilgallen
- Times Gives Danny Meyer's Untitled Restaurant at the Whitney Museum Two Stars
- Tang Teaching Museum Receives Gift of 40 Contemporary Works On Paper
- Kim Gordon Acts In And Provides Soundtrack To Forthcoming German 'Techno Horror Film'
- Tate Britain Senior Curator to Join Serpentine Galleries