Filming portraits for his acclaimed glass-brick foundation in Chicago, weaving the alphabet into a giant steel figure in Des Moines, and staging a tower of cymbals for Dubai's newest skyscraper, Jaume Plensa brings a sense of spectacle and intimacy into monumental public sculpture. Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.
- Carol Vogel May Have Plagiarized David Foster Wallace's Times Obituary
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- 'An Angel That Sits Upon Our Shoulders': Nick Cave Reflects on the Loss of Gallerist Claude Simard
- Liu Yiqian Waves Off Tea Controversy, Says $36.3 Million Cup 'Isn’t... Appropriate for the Masses'
- Saving Frida Kahlo From Her Own Celebrity