Yesterday, Artinfo reported that yet another copycat scandal had broken out in the comments section of the Instagram account belonging to neo-Expressionist painter Cecily Brown, and for once, Richard Prince is not involved. Artinfo writes, “A few weeks ago, [Brown] … Read More
- 'We Didn't Call It Soho, It Was Just ‘Downtown’': Bill Beckley Gives a Tour of His Apartment of 43 Years
- Chelsea Gallery Mixed Greens to Close in December
- Cate Blanchett to Be Honored at MoMA's Eighth Annual Film Benefit
- Derek Eller Gallery Is Opening A Pop-Up Space in L.A.
- Morning Links: North Korean Propaganda Edition