Linda Yablonsky reports on Havana’s rich art scene. [W Magazine]The Museum of Bad Art is celebrating its 21st birthday. [The Creator’s Project]The $16 million SeaGlass carousel, funded by the Battery Conservatory, will open next Thursday in Lower Manhattan. The three-and-a-half … Read More
- ‘Thinking from the Present Allowed Us to Get to the Past’: Peter Eleey Talks the New Embrace of Old Work in ‘Greater New York’
- Artnews S.A. and BMP Media Holdings Merger Finalized
- Oscar Murillo In The Evening Standard: '[Paintings] Are The Engine And They Drive The Whole Machine'
- Grumpy Old Men: Tom Wolfe and Tom Sachs Duke It Out Over Contemporary Art
- Sotheby's Announces Sale of Rare Double-Sided Picasso, Monet Masterpiece