Los Angeles nonprofit the Mistake Room will hold its first biennial fundraising event on March 28, which will “celebrate a philanthropist and an artist whose unique contributions have had a profound and lasting impact on the world at large,” according … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- Chelsea's Anna Kustera Gallery Changes Name, Heads to Brooklyn
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- Sotheby's Sells $203.6 M. of Contemporary Art in London, Led by a $32.8 M. Warhol Dollar Bill