Los Angeles nonprofit the Mistake Room will hold its first biennial fundraising event on March 28, which will “celebrate a philanthropist and an artist whose unique contributions have had a profound and lasting impact on the world at large,” according … Read More
- Asia Week Auctions Haul in Rip-Roaring $250.7 M. at Big Two Houses, a Record
- Loic Gouzer Follows Up 'Gritty' Sale With Auction Featuring Potentially Historic Picasso
- Phillips 2.0: Can Auction Veteran Ed Dolman Turn Around the Art World's Third-Place House?
- Who Is Drake's Friend at Sotheby's?
- Gavin Brown Will Open a Space in Rome