Los Angeles nonprofit the Mistake Room will hold its first biennial fundraising event on March 28, which will “celebrate a philanthropist and an artist whose unique contributions have had a profound and lasting impact on the world at large,” according … Read More
- Which Artworks Earned the Best Returns at the May Auctions?
- Christie's Also Served a Ridiculous Amount of Coffee Last Week
- Just How Big Were This Week's Contemporary Art Auctions?
- Price Check: Frieze New York 2015
- Phillips Closes Spring Auctions With Fainting Spell and Respectable $97.1 M. Contemporary Sale