Los Angeles nonprofit the Mistake Room will hold its first biennial fundraising event on March 28, which will “celebrate a philanthropist and an artist whose unique contributions have had a profound and lasting impact on the world at large,” according … Read More
- Gagosian No Longer Represents Rauschenberg Foundation
- Giacometti's 'L'homme Au Doigt,' Coming to Auction for the First Time, Could Become Most Expensive Sculpture Ever
- At Dallas Art Week, a $2.2 M. Benefit Auction, a $2.5 M. Car, and 'Spending Money Like Drunken Sailors'
- Attack of the Monster Black Suit: Enormous Clothing Trend Continues at SP-Arte Fair
- From a Gorgeous Bridget Riley to a Gargantuan Pile of Cookies: A Look Around SP-Arte 2015