Installing the 2,000 works of art that will be shown in the new Broad museum is no easy-task. A five-panel Takashi Murakami painting, for example, came in five crates, each of which was unloaded, vacuumed, pushed onto dollies, and then … Read More
- A Closer Look at the New Directors of Italy's Top 20 Museums
- Gallery Diet Is Moving Out Of Miami's Wynwood District
- Glenn Ligon Names His Ten Favorite Books, Includes 'Citizen' Among Them
- Morning Links: @dirty_corner Edition
- Met To Remain Open Until Midnight for Final Weekend of 'China: Through the Looking Glass'