Art collective Liberate Tate held a performance in the Tate Modern’s Turbine Hall in response to the museum’s partnership with BP. [Hyperallergic]Jake and Dinos Chapman on the making of Hell, which featured 60,000 Nazi toy soldiers. [The Guardian] An art … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each
- Morning Links: Ai Weiwei's Cats Edition