Scott Reyburn on the “bubble that never really bursts.” [The New York Times]The Pompidou in Paris will open pop-up locations across France. [The Art Newspaper]“One of the most unusual auctions of a single collection ever to take place, with lots … Read More
- Feuer and Mesler Double Down on Grand Street, Closing Orchard Street Gallery
- New Complaint Filed Against Nahmads Over Modigliani Portrait
- Here's the Exhibitor List for Mexico City's 2016 Material Art Fair, Which Has Grown by 50 Percent for Its Third Edition
- Sole Copy of Wu-Tang Clan's New Album Sets Auction Record, Selling for 'Undisclosed Figure in the Millions'
- 2015 Venice Biennale Passes 500,000 Visitors, 5 Percent Increase From 2013