An ancient Egyptian masterpiece displayed in Cairo’s Egyptian Museum—a 5-foot long painting known as “Meidum Geese”—may be a forgery. [The Art Newspaper]The Art Newspaper analyzed 600 exhibitions submitted by 68 museums in the U.S., and found that almost one-third of … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each
- Morning Links: Ai Weiwei's Cats Edition