China, where the term “curator” did not exist ten years ago, is in the midst of a museum boom. But its fledgling institutions face many challenges—not least establishing an infrastructure for cultural activities, raising funds, battling bureaucracy, and challenging censorship. Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.Subscribe
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- Veritas! After Six Years, Harvard Art Museums' Renzo Piano Home Is Nearly Ready: A Peek Inside
- Smithsonian Announces James Dicke Contemporary Art Prize Nominees
- Katy Perry Saw a Magritte Show, and She Liked It
- Oscar Murillo Took the 'Ice Bucket Challenge,' and David Zwirner Is Next