This week’s New Yorker has a brief story about Aby Rosen, the real-estate investor, art collector, and landlord known for battling with some well-known tenants. This week, Emma Allen has a story about roaming the Bowery with Rosen, whom she describes as … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each
- Morning Links: Ai Weiwei's Cats Edition