The foundry outside Paris of Leonardo Benatov has made a specialty of producing posthumous editions of work by artists such as Degas, Dalí, and Rodin. His casting techniques have been praised. But scholars have questioned the legitimacy of the sculptures his foundry turns out Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.
- Carol Vogel May Have Plagiarized David Foster Wallace's Times Obituary
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- 'An Angel That Sits Upon Our Shoulders': Nick Cave Reflects on the Loss of Gallerist Claude Simard
- Liu Yiqian Waves Off Tea Controversy, Says $36.3 Million Cup 'Isn’t... Appropriate for the Masses'
- Saving Frida Kahlo From Her Own Celebrity