A new series of diptych portraits by Brad Jones—the “next sensational, aggressive American (male) painter,” according to the press release—is opening Wednesday, October 29 at Sargent’s Daughters in Lower Manhattan. Who is this Brad Jones? Well for one, he’s not … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each
- Morning Links: Ai Weiwei's Cats Edition