Pictures at an Exhibition presents images of one notable show every weekday. Today’s show: “Florence Henri: Mirror of the Avant-Garde, 1927-1940” is currently on view at Jeu De Paume in Paris until May 17. The show features over 130 vintage prints by … Read More
- Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming: The Whitney Toasts Its New Home
- Christie’s London will Auction a WWII Fighter Plane in their 'Exceptional Sale'
- Here's a First Look at the Israeli Pavilion at the Venice Biennale
- Artadia Names 10 Finalists for Inaugural New York Grants
- Eddie Martinez Joins Mitchell-Innes & Nash