NEW YORK— On Sept. 7, the Nohra Haime Gallery opened a 44-year retrospective of work by Niki de Saint Phalle (1930-2002), the French artist who is best known for her whimsical, brightly-painted polyester sculptures. Read More
- Art by Women Accounted for Less Than 3 Percent of the Total Haul at May's Big Contemporary Art Sales in New York
- Here's The 2015 Expo Chicago Exhibitor List
- New Auction Trend: Human Hair
- Which Artworks Earned the Best Returns at the May Auctions?
- Christie's Also Served a Ridiculous Amount of Coffee Last Week