In honor of the Kunsthaus Bregenz’s Joan Mitchell retrospective, which opens tomorrow in that Austrian city, we turn back to April 1965, when John Ashbery wrote about the work the American painter was making in Paris. At that time, Ashbery, … Read More
- A Closer Look at the New Directors of Italy's Top 20 Museums
- Gallery Diet Is Moving Out Of Miami's Wynwood District
- Glenn Ligon Names His Ten Favorite Books, Includes 'Citizen' Among Them
- Morning Links: @dirty_corner Edition
- Met To Remain Open Until Midnight for Final Weekend of 'China: Through the Looking Glass'