In honor of the Kunsthaus Bregenz’s Joan Mitchell retrospective, which opens tomorrow in that Austrian city, we turn back to April 1965, when John Ashbery wrote about the work the American painter was making in Paris. At that time, Ashbery, … Read More
- ‘Thinking from the Present Allowed Us to Get to the Past’: Peter Eleey Talks the New Embrace of Old Work in ‘Greater New York’
- Artnews S.A. and BMP Media Holdings Merger Finalized
- Oscar Murillo In The Evening Standard: '[Paintings] Are The Engine And They Drive The Whole Machine'
- Grumpy Old Men: Tom Wolfe and Tom Sachs Duke It Out Over Contemporary Art
- Sotheby's Announces Sale of Rare Double-Sided Picasso, Monet Masterpiece