Dozens of victims of Lawrence Salander's fraud are fighting to recoup their losses of art and money, producing competing lawsuits and multiple claims for the same artworks. Read More
- Loic Gouzer Follows Up 'Gritty' Sale With Auction Featuring Potentially Historic Picasso
- Phillips 2.0: Can Auction Veteran Ed Dolman Turn Around the Art World's Third-Place House?
- Who Is Drake's Friend at Sotheby's?
- Gavin Brown Will Open a Space in Rome
- Hong Kong's Forthcoming M+ Museum Adds Dodiya Painting to Its Collection