A high-profile lawsuit and a scandal over "posthumous" Brillo boxes have brought scrutiny to the methods used by the Andy Warhol Art Authentication Board—and its responsibility to the owners of Warhol works. Read More
- Running Through S|2 With His Woes: On Drake's Sotheby's Soundtrack
- NADA New York Announces Special Projects and Programming, From a Canine Performance to a Poker Tournament
- Here's the 2015 Volta Exhibitor List
- Collector Stefan Edlis Talks Tax-Free Art Deals, Collecting: 'I'm Over-Invested'
- Just How Quickly Has Manhattan’s Lower East Side Gallery District Grown?