NEW YORK—An art collector who placed most of his collection in storage with a Manhattan dealer has brought a lawsuit against the dealer for selling his artwork, valued at more than $5 million, and failing to remit the proceeds to the collector. Read More
- Gallery Diet Is Moving Out Of Miami's Wynwood District
- Sotheby's Will Sell ABBA's Piano in September
- Jute Sack Artworks Are at the Center of Simchowitz Lawsuit Against Venice Biennale Artist
- Sotheby's to Auction Bob Dylan's Manuscript for 'A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall'
- Expo Chicago Announces Special Projects for 2015 Edition