Scholars and artists are trying to reclaim Kahlo’s art from the cult of personality that has surrounded her since her death. A new exhibition at the MCA in Chicago aims to put the emphasis back on her painting by placing it in the context of work being made today Read More
- A Print Publication About Art and The Internet: Lauren Cornell and Ed Halter On 'Mass Effect'
- Morning Links: DIY Museum Edition
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art