Market ups and downs have affected the value of many artworks. Insurance experts explain why—and how—to keep appraisals current. Read More
- Outsider Art Fair Moves to New Locations in Paris and New York
- How Are Art Fairs Doing This Year?
- Gagosian No Longer Represents Rauschenberg Foundation
- Giacometti's 'L'homme Au Doigt,' Coming to Auction for the First Time, Could Become Most Expensive Sculpture Ever
- At Dallas Art Week, a $2.2 M. Benefit Auction, a $2.5 M. Car, and 'Spending Money Like Drunken Sailors'