“First things first, I’m surrealist,” wrote Katy Perry on one of her Instagrams from her visit last night to the Art Institute of Chicago’s René Magritte show “Magritte: The Mystery of the Ordinary, 1926–1938.”The pop star and provocateur sung high … Read More
- New Yorker Piece Details The 'Love Triangle' Between Barry McGee, Clare Rojas, and Margaret Kilgallen
- Times Gives Danny Meyer's Untitled Restaurant at the Whitney Museum Two Stars
- Tang Teaching Museum Receives Gift of 40 Contemporary Works On Paper
- Kim Gordon Acts In And Provides Soundtrack To Forthcoming German 'Techno Horror Film'
- Tate Britain Senior Curator to Join Serpentine Galleries