“I don’t really care about money,” Jeffrey Deitch told New Museum curator Massimiliano Gioni last night at the New York Public Library. “Money is something to do more crazy projects with.” There you have it. Deitch and Gioni were both … Read More
- Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming: The Whitney Toasts Its New Home
- Christie’s London will Auction a WWII Fighter Plane in their 'Exceptional Sale'
- Here's a First Look at the Israeli Pavilion at the Venice Biennale
- Artadia Names 10 Finalists for Inaugural New York Grants
- Eddie Martinez Joins Mitchell-Innes & Nash