Washington, D.C., is soon to become a city of “Nonuments.” No, that’s not a typo. It’s the name of a temporary sculpture show being organized as part of the D.C. Commission on the Arts and Humanities’ (DCCAH) “5×5 Project,” featuring five curators, each overseeing … Read More
- Morning Links: #hierteekenen Edition
- Sole Copy of Wu-Tang Clan's New Album Sets Auction Record, Selling for 'Undisclosed Figure in the Millions'
- Xavier Cha Wants 'Actors Able to Express Conflicting Emotions' for Upcoming MoCA Cleveland Performances
- Inaugural Winners of Pierre Daix Art Book Prize Announced
- Morning Links: 3-D Printed Mona Lisa Edition