Music and performance artist Laurie Anderson will debut a new work, Language of the Future: The Line, at the Park Avenue Armory in October 2015, the Armory said in a release today. From that release: In Language of the Future: … Read More
- Three Letters: Je ne suis pas vous, et vous ne sont pas moi. Laissons là.
- 'We didn’t set out to make a piece about dehumanization, mob mentality, or violence': Alli Coates and Signe Pierce Talk 'American Reflexxx'
- The Reality TV Novel: Goldin+Senneby's 'Headless' Also Lacks a Soul, But That's Probably the Point
- Morning Links: ABC No Rio Edition
- Running Through S|2 With His Woes: On Drake's Sotheby's Soundtrack