The Museum of Modern Art has appointed Leah Dickerman as the first Marlene Hess Curator of Painting and Sculpture. The position was recently established with an endowment from Hess, a museum trustee since 2002.The appointment acknowledges Dickerman’s many accomplishments as an … Read More
- Sole Copy of Wu-Tang Clan's New Album Sets Auction Record, Selling for 'Undisclosed Figure in the Millions'
- Xavier Cha Wants 'Actors Able to Express Conflicting Emotions' for Upcoming MoCA Cleveland Performances
- Inaugural Winners of Pierre Daix Art Book Prize Announced
- Morning Links: 3-D Printed Mona Lisa Edition
- Artadia Announces 2015 Houston Grantees