WEDNESDAY, APRIL 22Opening: Alexander Calder at Dominique Lévy “MULTIUM IN PARVO” (“much in little) is the Latinate name of this Calder exhibition, arranged in collaboration with the Calder Foundation. It presents Calder’s tiniest works, the heights of which range from … Read More
- ‘Thinking from the Present Allowed Us to Get to the Past’: Peter Eleey Talks the New Embrace of Old Work in ‘Greater New York’
- Artnews S.A. and BMP Media Holdings Merger Finalized
- Oscar Murillo In The Evening Standard: '[Paintings] Are The Engine And They Drive The Whole Machine'
- Grumpy Old Men: Tom Wolfe and Tom Sachs Duke It Out Over Contemporary Art
- Sotheby's Announces Sale of Rare Double-Sided Picasso, Monet Masterpiece