William Powhida and Jade Townsend are back with a satirical drawing of a lurid battleground where artists, posers, critics, dragons, Internet trolls, and Modernist ghosts fight for their lives Read More
- ARTnews and Art in America Merge to Form World's Largest Art-Media Company
- Two Banksy Murals Head to Auction with Combined Estimate of $1 M.
- Cecily Brown Identifies A 'Less Celebrated' Copycat
- Convicted Art Criminal Claims He Was Sold Fake de Kooning Paintings, Picasso Etchings
- High Museum of Art Appoints Randall Suffolk Nancy and Holcombe T. Green Jr. Director