ARTnews on Facebook
- Artist Claims That Banksy Sculpture That Could Sell for $1.3 M. at Sotheby's Was Stolen From Him
- The New York Day Sales: Highlights and Records from Modern and Contemporary Auctions
- Abstract Expressionism Leads Sotheby's Contemporary Sale in New York, with $30.1 M. Willem de Kooning Topping Market-Affirming $270.7 M. Total
- KAWS Mania, Buying Frenzy Over Julie Curtiss Painting Punctuate $108.1 M. Phillips 20th-Century and Contemporary Sale with 'Measured' Bidding
- Shanghai's Profile Is Rising. How Long Before It Becomes the Go-To Art City in China?