ARTnews on Facebook
- Auction Items: Flipping a Kerry James Marshall, Day-Sale Surprises, and Jeff Koons Oddities
- Sotheby's Totals $310.2 M. at Postwar and Contemporary Sale, Bacon Triptych Sells for $36.8 M.
- Phillips Hauls in $113.9 M. at Solid 20th-Century and Contemporary Sale, With $21.1 M. Peter Doig Leading the Way
- 'We Witnessed History': Christie's $450.3 M. Leonardo da Vinci Becomes Priciest Work of Art Ever Sold, at $788.9 M. Postwar Sale
- Sotheby's Pulls in $269.7 M. During Modest Imp-Mod Sale, Led By Record $28.5 M. Chagall