Behind a lawsuit brought against the Museum of Modern Art by the heirs of George Grosz lies a troubling history of acquiring works seized by the Nazis and sold to support the German war effort Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.Subscribe
- Games People Play: Justin Lieberman Bids New York Adieu With His Middle Finger as His Dealers Tussle
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- Smithsonian Announces James Dicke Contemporary Art Prize Nominees
- Oscar Murillo Took the 'Ice Bucket Challenge,' and David Zwirner Is Next
- Six Regional Auctioneers Launch Online-Auction Site, Challenging LiveAuctioneer and Non-Paying Bidders