The foundry outside Paris of Leonardo Benatov has made a specialty of producing posthumous editions of work by artists such as Degas, Dalí, and Rodin. His casting techniques have been praised. But scholars have questioned the legitimacy of the sculptures his foundry turns out Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.Subscribe
- Games People Play: Justin Lieberman Bids New York Adieu With His Middle Finger as His Dealers Tussle
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- Smithsonian Announces James Dicke Contemporary Art Prize Nominees
- Oscar Murillo Took the 'Ice Bucket Challenge,' and David Zwirner Is Next
- Contemporary Art Finds a Place at the Santa Fe Indian Market