According to Le Figaro, the Louvre Abu Dhabi will borrow around 300 artworks from 13 major French museums over the next decade. These institutions include the Musée d’Orsay, the Centre Pompidou, the Musée Guimet, and the Louvre. Manuel Rabaté, CEO of … Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.Subscribe
- Games People Play: Justin Lieberman Bids New York Adieu With His Middle Finger as His Dealers Tussle
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- Smithsonian Announces James Dicke Contemporary Art Prize Nominees
- Oscar Murillo Took the 'Ice Bucket Challenge,' and David Zwirner Is Next
- Six Regional Auctioneers Launch Online-Auction Site, Challenging LiveAuctioneer and Non-Paying Bidders