Auction sales are what one dealer calls the “visible part of the iceberg.” But how big is the rest of it? According to dealers, auction house experts, and other advisers, the private art market is exponentially larger—fueled by increasing demand from Russia, Asia, the Middle East, and other emerging markets. Read More
Recent 200 Top Collectors
- Stephen A. Schwarzman Donates $150 M. For New Yale Performing Arts Center
- Collector's Corner: Robert Mnuchin
- Collector Stefan Edlis Talks Tax-Free Art Deals, Collecting: 'I'm Over-Invested'
- ‘Art Saved Our Marriage’: Mera and Don Rubell Toast 50 Years Together, in São Paulo
- Collector's Corner: Ryan Kortman