Auction sales are what one dealer calls the “visible part of the iceberg.” But how big is the rest of it? According to dealers, auction house experts, and other advisers, the private art market is exponentially larger—fueled by increasing demand from Russia, Asia, the Middle East, and other emerging markets. Read More
Recent 200 Top Collectors
- Collector's Corner: Francis Greenburger
- Melva Bucksbaum, Art Patron and Collector, Dies at 82
- Elaine Wynn on $142.5 M. Bacon Triptych: 'I Was Afraid I Wasn't Going to Own It'
- Microsoft Cofounder Paul Allen Taps Minneapolis-Based Curator To Head New Arts Center in Seattle
- How Has the 200 Top Collectors List Changed Over the Past 25 Years?