THURSDAY, MAY 7Opening: “China: Through the Looking Glass” at the Metropolitan Museum of Art This year’s Met Ball honors China’s longstanding influence on the fashion industry—from Chinese costumes, paintings, porcelains, and other sources of imagery. Over one hundred examples of … Read More
- Which Artworks Earned the Best Returns at the May Auctions?
- Christie's Also Served a Ridiculous Amount of Coffee Last Week
- Just How Big Were This Week's Contemporary Art Auctions?
- Price Check: Frieze New York 2015
- Phillips Closes Spring Auctions With Fainting Spell and Respectable $97.1 M. Contemporary Sale