THURSDAY, MAY 7Opening: “China: Through the Looking Glass” at the Metropolitan Museum of Art This year’s Met Ball honors China’s longstanding influence on the fashion industry—from Chinese costumes, paintings, porcelains, and other sources of imagery. Over one hundred examples of … Read More
- Gallery Diet Is Moving Out Of Miami's Wynwood District
- Sotheby's Will Sell ABBA's Piano in September
- Jute Sack Artworks Are at the Center of Simchowitz Lawsuit Against Venice Biennale Artist
- Sotheby's to Auction Bob Dylan's Manuscript for 'A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall'
- Expo Chicago Announces Special Projects for 2015 Edition