Art fair previews are all about seeing and being seen. Come for the art, stay for people-watching. How fitting it is that SEVEN, a collaborative seven-gallery show at Williamsburg’s The Boiler, is an anti-fair in the truest sense. Like yesterday’s … Read More
- ‘Thinking from the Present Allowed Us to Get to the Past’: Peter Eleey Talks the New Embrace of Old Work in ‘Greater New York’
- Artnews S.A. and BMP Media Holdings Merger Finalized
- Oscar Murillo In The Evening Standard: '[Paintings] Are The Engine And They Drive The Whole Machine'
- Grumpy Old Men: Tom Wolfe and Tom Sachs Duke It Out Over Contemporary Art
- Sotheby's Announces Sale of Rare Double-Sided Picasso, Monet Masterpiece