Though known for playing Spock on the sci-fi TV show Star Trek, Leonard Nimoy, who died at age 83 on February 27, also had one foot in the art world. He studied with conceptual photographer Robert Heinecken when he was … Read More
- Morning Links: DIY Museum Edition
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each