Melva Bucksbaum, who passionately collected art and frequently gave money to museums and artists across America, died at 82. Her cause of death has not been announced, but she was suffering from cancer.Having been on the Whitney Museum’s board of trustees since … Read More
Recent 200 Top Collectors
- François Pinault Will Open a Private Museum in Paris
- Photographic Memory: Artur Walther Has Built What May Be the World’s Largest and Most Important Private Collection of African Photography
- Collector's Corner: Francis Greenburger
- Melva Bucksbaum, Art Patron and Collector, Dies at 82
- Elaine Wynn on $142.5 M. Bacon Triptych: 'I Was Afraid I Wasn't Going to Own It'