Melva Bucksbaum, who passionately collected art and frequently gave money to museums and artists across America, died at 82. Her cause of death has not been announced, but she was suffering from cancer.Having been on the Whitney Museum’s board of trustees since … Read More
Recent 200 Top Collectors
- Collector's Corner: Francis Greenburger
- Melva Bucksbaum, Art Patron and Collector, Dies at 82
- Elaine Wynn on $142.5 M. Bacon Triptych: 'I Was Afraid I Wasn't Going to Own It'
- Microsoft Cofounder Paul Allen Taps Minneapolis-Based Curator To Head New Arts Center in Seattle
- How Has the 200 Top Collectors List Changed Over the Past 25 Years?