On a gray Sunday last October, during Frieze Week in London, Phillips auction house opened its new headquarters in a 73,000-square-foot building on tony Berkeley Square, with renovations by architects Aukett Swanke. Visitors sipped champagne and orange juice next to … Read More
- Just How Quickly Has Manhattan’s Lower East Side Gallery District Grown?
- Art Brussels Relocating to Inner-City Brussels in 2016
- MAK Vienna Becomes First Museum to Use Bitcoin to Acquire Art, a Harm van den Dorpel
- Sotheby's to Auction Big Ass Egg
- Outsider Art Fair Moves to New Locations in Paris and New York