“In the history of art, as in more materialistic matters, money talks vividly,” Alfred H. Barr Jr., the Museum of Modern Art’s founding director, wrote in 1929. “Let us not be ashamed to listen.” “Well said,” Eli Broad, the financier … Read More
Your cart is empty.
Sign up to receive our bimonthly e-newsletter.Subscribe
- Games People Play: Justin Lieberman Bids New York Adieu With His Middle Finger as His Dealers Tussle
- The 2014 ARTnews 200 Top Collectors
- Contemporary Art Finds a Place at the Santa Fe Indian Market
- Leon Black Buys Former Knoedler Space for $50 M.
- Oscar Murillo Took the 'Ice Bucket Challenge,' and David Zwirner Is Next