“In the history of art, as in more materialistic matters, money talks vividly,” Alfred H. Barr Jr., the Museum of Modern Art’s founding director, wrote in 1929. “Let us not be ashamed to listen.”“Well said,” Eli Broad, the financier and … Read More
Recent 200 Top Collectors
- Microsoft Cofounder Paul Allen Taps Minneapolis-Based Curator To Head New Arts Center in Seattle
- How Has the 200 Top Collectors List Changed Over the Past 25 Years?
- Editor's Letter: ARTnews Summer 2015, Original Cover by Will Cotton
- Both a Buyer and Lender Be: Eli Broad on His Personal Collection and New Museum
- It Takes One to Know One: Why Artists Make Ideal Collectors