“In the history of art, as in more materialistic matters, money talks vividly,” Alfred H. Barr Jr., the Museum of Modern Art’s founding director, wrote in 1929. “Let us not be ashamed to listen.”“Well said,” Eli Broad, the financier and … Read More
Recent 200 Top Collectors
- Collector's Corner: Francis Greenburger
- Melva Bucksbaum, Art Patron and Collector, Dies at 82
- Elaine Wynn on $142.5 M. Bacon Triptych: 'I Was Afraid I Wasn't Going to Own It'
- Microsoft Cofounder Paul Allen Taps Minneapolis-Based Curator To Head New Arts Center in Seattle
- How Has the 200 Top Collectors List Changed Over the Past 25 Years?