The painter Jan Frank has a reputation as a hard-drinking, if not hard-fighting, downtown playboy. He is known for his sharp suits and smoky drawl, his alpaca coat, and his fondness for the racetrack (he names his paintings after favorite … Read More
- Sole Copy of Wu-Tang Clan's New Album Sets Auction Record, Selling for 'Undisclosed Figure in the Millions'
- 2015 Venice Biennale Passes 500,000 Visitors, 5 Percent Increase From 2013
- A Brief History of the Art Los Angeles Contemporary Fair
- Michael McGinnis Steps Down as President of Phillips After 16 Years
- Here Is the 2016 Outsider Art Fair Exhibitor List