Pictures at an Exhibition presents images of one notable show every weekday. Today’s show: Starting today, Brent Wadden‘s solo show is on view at Mitchell-Innes & Nash in New York through May 30, 2015. Wadden’s labor-intensive process involves working handwoven fibers, yarn, wool, cotton, and acrylic on … Read More
- Just How Quickly Has Manhattan’s Lower East Side Gallery District Grown?
- Art Brussels Relocating to Inner-City Brussels in 2016
- MAK Vienna Becomes First Museum to Use Bitcoin to Acquire Art, a Harm van den Dorpel
- Sotheby's to Auction Big Ass Egg
- Outsider Art Fair Moves to New Locations in Paris and New York