The John S. and James L. Knight Foundation has awarded a $5 million gift to the Institute of Contemporary Art, Miami, with the aim of supporting “the development and presentation of experimental exhibitions of contemporary art by emerging and under-represented … Read More
- Rhizome Makes Pioneering '90s Theresa Duncan Games Available Online
- 'I Was Blinded By The Controversy’: Sally Mann Publishes An Excerpt From Her Forthcoming Memoir
- Gagosian No Longer Represents Rauschenberg Foundation
- Morning Links: 'Random Darknet Shopper' Edition
- Alex Bag Is Holding Open Auditions for an 'Infinite Jest'-Inspired 'Sitcom'