NEW YORK—An art collector who placed most of his collection in storage with a Manhattan dealer has brought a lawsuit against the dealer for selling his artwork, valued at more than $5 million, and failing to remit the proceeds to the collector. Read More
- Running Through S|2 With His Woes: On Drake's Sotheby's Soundtrack
- NADA New York Announces Special Projects and Programming, From a Canine Performance to a Poker Tournament
- Here's the 2015 Volta Exhibitor List
- Collector Stefan Edlis Talks Tax-Free Art Deals, Collecting: 'I'm Over-Invested'
- Just How Quickly Has Manhattan’s Lower East Side Gallery District Grown?