Habitat is a weekly series that visits with artists in their workspaces.This week’s studio: Ursula von Rydingsvard; East Williamsburg, Brooklyn. “I started painting in the 1960s,” Ursula von Rydingsvard recalled, as we talked in the second floor of her studio. “I would put … Read More
- New Yorker Piece Details The 'Love Triangle' Between Barry McGee, Clare Rojas, and Margaret Kilgallen
- Times Gives Danny Meyer's Untitled Restaurant at the Whitney Museum Two Stars
- Tang Teaching Museum Receives Gift of 40 Contemporary Works On Paper
- Kim Gordon Acts In And Provides Soundtrack To Forthcoming German 'Techno Horror Film'
- Tate Britain Senior Curator to Join Serpentine Galleries