One recent morning, art historian Nada Shabout was telling me about her search for a graduate program two decades ago. “When I contacted universities and said I wanted to work on modern Arab art, they would say, ‘What is that? … Read More
- ‘Thinking from the Present Allowed Us to Get to the Past’: Peter Eleey Talks the New Embrace of Old Work in ‘Greater New York’
- Artnews S.A. and BMP Media Holdings Merger Finalized
- Oscar Murillo In The Evening Standard: '[Paintings] Are The Engine And They Drive The Whole Machine'
- Grumpy Old Men: Tom Wolfe and Tom Sachs Duke It Out Over Contemporary Art
- Sotheby's Announces Sale of Rare Double-Sided Picasso, Monet Masterpiece