“And Europe Will Be Stunned,” Yael Bartana’s celebrated film trilogy introducing Poland’s Jewish Renaissance Movement, arrived at Petzel Gallery for its first New York showing–just as a new museum devoted to Jewish culture was opening its doors in Warsaw. Suddenly things got a lot “more real” Read More
- New Yorker Piece Details The 'Love Triangle' Between Barry McGee, Clare Rojas, and Margaret Kilgallen
- Times Gives Danny Meyer's Untitled Restaurant at the Whitney Museum Two Stars
- Tang Teaching Museum Receives Gift of 40 Contemporary Works On Paper
- Kim Gordon Acts In And Provides Soundtrack To Forthcoming German 'Techno Horror Film'
- Tate Britain Senior Curator to Join Serpentine Galleries