“I’m going to madness,” said Michael Craig-Martin, when reached at his studio in London in late January. “Every day I’m on the verge of being overwhelmed.” At 73, Craig-Martin, a former teacher who several so-called Young British Artists (YBAs) have … Read More
- Three Letters: Je ne suis pas vous, et vous ne sont pas moi. Laissons là.
- 'We didn’t set out to make a piece about dehumanization, mob mentality, or violence': Alli Coates and Signe Pierce Talk 'American Reflexxx'
- The Reality TV Novel: Goldin+Senneby's 'Headless' Also Lacks a Soul, But That's Probably the Point
- Morning Links: ABC No Rio Edition
- Running Through S|2 With His Woes: On Drake's Sotheby's Soundtrack