“He’s a very crazy man,” my Norwegian taxi driver, Viktor, told me on the way to the Munch Museum in Oslo. “Makes a lot of scandals.” He was speaking of Bjarne Melgaard, who is Norway’s most infamous living artist, like … Read More
- A Closer Look at the New Directors of Italy's Top 20 Museums
- Gallery Diet Is Moving Out Of Miami's Wynwood District
- Glenn Ligon Names His Ten Favorite Books, Includes 'Citizen' Among Them
- Morning Links: @dirty_corner Edition
- Met To Remain Open Until Midnight for Final Weekend of 'China: Through the Looking Glass'