“He’s a very crazy man,” my Norwegian taxi driver, Viktor, told me on the way to the Munch Museum in Oslo. “Makes a lot of scandals.” He was speaking of Bjarne Melgaard, who is Norway’s most infamous living artist, like … Read More
- Smithsonian on Cosby: "The museum in no way condones this behavior"
- Zmijewski's Video of a Game of Tag in a Nazi Gas Chamber Sparks Protests in Poland, Abroad
- Printed Matter Names Max Schumann Executive Director
- 'What Nerve!': Matthew Marks Looks Beyond New York for Summer Show
- Ugly Statue of Nefertiti Removed After Public Outcry