“He’s a very crazy man,” my Norwegian taxi driver, Viktor, told me on the way to the Munch Museum in Oslo. “Makes a lot of scandals.” He was speaking of Bjarne Melgaard, who is Norway’s most infamous living artist, like … Read More
- New Yorker Piece Details The 'Love Triangle' Between Barry McGee, Clare Rojas, and Margaret Kilgallen
- Times Gives Danny Meyer's Untitled Restaurant at the Whitney Museum Two Stars
- Tang Teaching Museum Receives Gift of 40 Contemporary Works On Paper
- Kim Gordon Acts In And Provides Soundtrack To Forthcoming German 'Techno Horror Film'
- Tate Britain Senior Curator to Join Serpentine Galleries