THURSDAY, MAY 7Opening: “China: Through the Looking Glass” at the Metropolitan Museum of Art This year’s Met Ball honors China’s longstanding influence on the fashion industry—from Chinese costumes, paintings, porcelains, and other sources of imagery. Over one hundred examples of … Read More
- How Do Art Businesses Stack Up on Facebook?
- Sotheby's London Cleaners Barred From Work After Protest
- A Gallery Grows In the Galeries: The Grandest Shopping Center in Paris Turns to Contemporary Art
- ‘Democratization, Not Monetization’: Jeremy Kost on Selling His Instagram Male Models for $100 Each
- Morning Links: Ai Weiwei's Cats Edition